by: MeteoGroup • 26.6K
MeteoEarth is a complete weather application which offers a different weather experience.
Browse through the 3D globe and see how the temperature, precipitation, cloud cover and other features are in every location. The app presents a highly interactive interface featuring smooth controls and detailed animations.
METEOGROUP is the creator of MeteoEarth for Android devices. Navigate around the world and discover what's the weather like anywhere.
Tags: meteoearth , meteoearth kostenlos , meteoearth widget , scaricare meteoearth gratis per , meteo earth
by Ana , Appszoom
Aug 05, 2014
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company; MeteoEarth truly brings the weather to life using high-end gaming technology and extraordinary graphics.
Discover our extraordinary planet’s weather today!
• Explore Earth using simple finger commands to zoom in, out, and around a 3D globe
• Pause, rewind and move forward in time for 24-hour weather forecast
• Save an unlimited number of favourite locations anywhere in the world
• Choose and combine multiple weather layers to display cloud cover, precipitation, wind, pressure, etc.
• Track hurricanes and typhoons with the storm tracker
• Access thousands of live weather webcams covering popular destinations around the world
• Switch to climate view and check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year
• Connectivity to your TV via MiraCast/Chromecast – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
We also offer a premium service! Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended 5-day weather forecast and the option of checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the Jetstream. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and WeatherPro.
The premium subscription also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads. We included ads in the free version to offer our users many of our Premium features for free, such as use of the storm tracker, multiple layer combination and more. Additionally this helps us to ensure that our developers can keep updating and improving MeteoEarth, and that our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) can continue to assist you with any issues.
For more details please visit www.meteoearth.com, follow MeteoEarth at www.twitter.com/meteoearth or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.